We’re Here All Year!
As 2017 draws to a close, we want to thank you for your support of Susan G. Komen, Maryland. Many of you have generously supported our fundraising events in 2017, through participation, fundraising and volunteering. We are so grateful for your continued partnership, which furthers our mission to save lives by funding local breast health programs and national research into the cures.
In addition to our fundraising events, there are many other ways you can support Komen Maryland all year long.
- Start a More Than Pink fundraiser, where you can set up your own webpage for a customized event that you plan.
- Become a year-round volunteer! Represent Komen Maryland at health fairs or give breast health presentations to local organizations. Contact Sasha Lea at email@example.com for more information.
- Start a fundraiser through Facebook. Visit our page and click the Create Fundraiser button. For example, you could ask for donations in lieu of birthday gifts.
- Donate your car, boat, motorcycle—anything with a title. Call 1-877-Komen 55 and we’ll pick it up.
- Set up a monthly donation to Komen Maryland automatically charged to your credit card.
- Make a one-time quick donation by texting CURE to 91011 and specifying the amount of your donation. Be sure to complete all the steps to ensure that the donation is processed.
- Write a check for a tax-deductible contribution and mail to Komen Maryland, 200 East Joppa Road, Ste, 407, Towson, MD 21286
- Make contributions through your IRA, make gifts of stock or remember us in your will. Contact Donald Kropfelder, Individual Giving Director, for more information about these programs, 410-938-8990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our hope that you will stay engaged with Komen all year.
Be sure to follow us on social media, (see links at the bottom of this webpage) and visit our website at komenmd.org. You can find out about our educational and fundraising events and read survivor stories and the latest news about breast cancer programs in our community and research breakthroughs.
Thank you for your support!