Sharing your personal story can provide solace to yourself and offer hope for others. There are two ways to share your experience. Join the ongoing conversation between other survivors and co-survivors (close family or friend) on the Susan G. Komen message board or submit your story using the form below.
Need help on what to say? Consider one of these conversation starters.
- What advice would you give to someone else who just received a diagnosis?
- How has having breast cancer changed your outlook?
- What gives you strength during treatment?
- What support have you found especially helpful?
- What can co-survivors do to help?