Options for Year End Giving
Give the gift of hope this holiday season by donating to Susan G. Komen Maryland. Your gift can help fund patient support and treatment assistance programs such as helping patients with transportation to and from treatment, meals, medication, patient navigation and much more. It will also fund groundbreaking research into the cures for breast cancer.
Komen Maryland has a number of giving options so you can determine what works best for you.
- One-time online donation
- Mail a check or money order donation to Susan G. Komen Maryland, 303 International Circle, Ste. 390, Hunt Valley, MD 21030
- An online donation in honor or memory of someone
- Automatic monthly donation from your credit card
- Qualified Charitable Distribution from your IRA (for those 70 1/2 years of age or older) See info and Sample Letter to IRA Custodian
- Donate your old car, truck, boat, motorcycle–anything with a title–we will pick it up. More info here.
- Gifts of stock. Contact Donald Kropfelder, 410-891-2981 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hold a fundraiser. Instead of holiday gifts, asks friends to donate to Komen Maryland.
In some cases your donation may be tax deductible, please contact your tax professional.
For more information about gifts to Komen Maryland, contact Donald Kropfelder at 410-891-2981 or email@example.com